We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to support the growth and development of Hanson Wade. Hanson Wade is a fast-growing business information company creating niche information products to service the Life Sciences, HR, and Construction industries. We accelerate the performance of businesses across the world through industry-leading conference events and digital products. Internally, we are a tech-enabled business that leverages systems and solutions to augment the capabilities of our company.
More about the role:
Sitting within the Technology Team and reporting to the Head of Business Technology, the Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and operational efficiency of the company's marketing systems. Working closely with our Database Manager, Marketing Team and Salesforce Administration Team, it will be your responsibility to improve lead management processes, marketing data and automation across systems and channels, while tracking and reporting on the performance of these.
This role will be a hybrid role, with 2 days / week in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enhancement of all marketing operations with the focus on enabling efficient lead scoring, lead qualification, campaign tracking, prospect management, and alignment with sales initiatives
- Implementation, administration, and critical ongoing improvement of marketing systems and integrations. Current platforms include Pardot and Terminus
- Vendor management, including contract negotiation and ensuring that vendors deliver to agreed KPIs
- Optimising the company websites and event landing pages using data and insights to increase lead generation and online conversions
- Review current data, information, and historical trends to help provide insights into best practices and improvements of marketing processes and systems
- Training and support of marketing and sales staff in use of systems
- Working with the Insight team to prepare and present key marketing KPIs and data on relevant marketing operations for the senior management and executive marketing personnel
- Working with customer delivery to support customer experience strategy, helping to build our customer feedback systems and data insights.
Essential requirements for this role:
- 3+ years of experience with B2B digital marketing in technology, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation, particularly with system integration around UTM tracking and lead flows
- Experience with Pardot strongly preferred, with Google Marketing Platform (GA, GTM etc), Salesforce and Marketing Cloud an advantage
- Experience in scaling a B2B technology business through marketing operational excellence
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices in email automation, content integration, lead nurturing and web content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness and ROI
- Adept at juggling multiple projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core objectives and goals behind your work
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
Why Choose Us?
- We offer well-being bonuses such as a personal learning budget, yoga in the office, employee assistance programme and well-being champions
- Private health and life insurance
- Hybrid working arrangement – you choose where you would like to work
- Amazing social clubs such as running club, book club, chess club, five-a-side and many more…
- 1 extra day of annual leave each year, up to 30 days of annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Access to our Wader Hub benefits platform which include, retail, gym, hospitality, and wellness discounts
- Volunteer day (we offer all our employees the chance to take a day on us to get out there and do some good!)
- Monthly awards and social events (we’re talking sports days, karaoke nights, theatre trips, cooking courses, you name it!)
- Sabbatical options after 2 and 5 years
- Opportunities for professional education sponsorship