We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Conference Producer who is looking for an opportunity to develop into a validating production role, with scope to have P&L responsibility to generate new launches, grow repeats and manage their own portfolio of events.
Hanson Wade has an industry leading conference production team with the remit to discover, develop and nurture new and existing conference ideas in a variety of fields, including life sciences, HR and construction – with the ultimate goal to building leading brands for the specific communities.
This role has a clear track to a senior validation position! We’re looking for someone keen to develop their skills from day one and move towards our Brand Developer Qualification! If you’re looking to take your career to the next step and get on the track to management then this role is for you!
- Repeat event and launch validation of a portfolio of conference products throughout the calendar year
- A strong emphasis on validation, the development of new conference ideas, getting deep understanding either Life Science or Construction industry sectors to find new, niche and technical topics
- With some asset products in the portfolio, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategizing on accelerate the growth of these conferences – from content scope to product design with guidance and support provided
- Producing a set number of conference products at different stages, management of the campaigns, liaising with other functions and delivering the meetings to drive commercial results and customer satisfaction
- Through a dedicated Brand Director Qualification (P&L owner) training programme, we aim to fast track the successful candidate into a strong validating producer with full P&L responsibility to scale the portfolio through creation of product opportunity as quickly as possible
- Opportunities for people management opportunity after successfully completing Brand Director Qualification training
What a successful candidate needs:
- Proven conference production and execution of launch and repeat events with strong commercial results that can be attributed to methodological and thorough market research, data analysis and quality product build
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, tenacious, ambitious and highly motivated
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- An interest in creating new products through spotting new trends in the industry and turning emerging and future concepts into commercially successful conferences; a willingness to get stuck in, build relationships and to learn
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management to make positive impacts on other functions
- Experience of strategic portfolio development or new event validation is desirable, but not essential. Hanson Wade will provide a 6-month Brand Director Qualification programme into the role to embed core principles of Strategic Production, Topic Generation, Validation, Product Growth Strategy, Project Leadership, Portfolio Management & People Management.
Why choose us:
- We prioritise training and progression throughout the entire company
- Flexible working arrangements, you choose where you want to work
- Well-being bonuses such as a personal learning budget, yoga in the office, employee assistance programme and well-being champions
- Amazing social clubs and activities such as running club, book club and social sport
- Monthly drinks, social events, and awards nights
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day each year for your first 5 years with sabbatical options after 2 and 5 years
Please note, this role requires full UK working rights and as the position requires regular travel to the United States you will need to be eligible for a US visitor’s visa.