As our account portfolio continues to grow at unprecedented levels, our priority is on ensuring that we deliver value to our customers and exceed expectations. In order to be able to achieve this, our ambition is to build a Customer Success function that will work alongside our Sales, Product and Marketing functions to deliver market-leading experiences for our customers throughout their relationship with Beacon.
As the first Customer Success boots on the ground, the opportunity for you to help define best practice for on-boarding new customers and supporting them in driving maximum value from the Beacon platform is huge!
The key question we are looking to answer is… to what extent a Customer Success function can help to drive customer satisfaction, as well as support the retention and growth of our accounts? You will be instrumental in helping to build out the metrics that we use to measure this success.
From here, we will be looking to expand the function as soon as value is demonstrated. This means you’ll need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, but also have the desire and attributes to grow a team.
The Beacon Team
Beacon is our flagship data product that provides unrivalled clinical trial and drug insights to the biopharma community. We believe that niche, tailored product offerings that respond to the specific needs of scientific communities provide us with a clear point of differentiation versus generic data providers.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible experiences for our customers and ensuring that they can drive as much value as possible from the Beacon platform. Customer feedback is, therefore, at the heart of what drives our product forward – ensuring we can make investments in improving the platform with confidence that the value will be passed on to our customers.
The successful candidate will be
- Degree educated with 2+ years of B2B customer/commercial/sales experience
- Ability to manage projects and develop relationships across different stakeholder groups
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in the world of business
- Creative and high energy in everything you do
What the role will provide you
- An unrivalled opportunity to put your stamp on the customer experience at Beacon
- The opportunity to work with a cutting-edge product that is already hitting market-leading account retention and growth benchmarks
- High-growth professional environment
- Exceptional on-boarding and ongoing personal development
- Progression that is only limited by your own rate of development)
- Flexible working
- Growth culture/meritocracy based development (if you can demonstrate the skill, we will move you quickly)
- Bonus schemes
- Social work environment
- Learning bonus
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + bonus – up to 20% of base salary