Are you a curious candidate who backs themselves to thrive in the fastest-growing part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the business information sector?
Join our high-performing conference production team where you will create cutting edge events for the global business community. We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with a natural curiosity, a demonstrable interest in business and an ability to differentiate yourself and stand out from the crowd.
You’ll need an intellectual curiosity to get to grips with complex challenges that come with conference production and a commercial curiosity to allow you to thrive, as well as being happy working to very tight deadlines. This role offers the opportunity to accelerate your career rapidly and gain a broad understanding of business issues as no day at work is ever the same!
More about the role
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Conference Producer within a portfolio with a mix of established and emerging events. You’ll have the responsibility of researching then building cutting-edge agendas and speaker faculties which solve meaningful problems for a multidisciplinary community of senior executives.
You will be reaching out to senior-level executives by phone to research the content of your conference which will address the industry’s most critical business challenges. You’ll use your research to write the agenda, secure the speakers, guide the sales and marketing campaigns, and manage the profitability of each event. You’ll also be able to travel internationally to the events when they happen to ensure they run smoothly.
With overall responsibility for the successful delivery of each event, you’ll need to be an engaging and persuasive communicator and a natural relationship builder. You’ll be comfortable accepting responsibility and leading a team to achieve demanding goals. You will be working and coordinating with your Sales, Sponsorship, Marketing and Customer delivery team for your event to ensure it succeeds.
By joining our dynamic team of conference producers you will develop your commercial and business research skills in a fast-paced and supportive corporate environment. Our highly skilled trainers will continue to coach, mentor, train and develop your business talent to ensure you’re progressing your career as fast as possible.
What you’ll need:
- A good degree from a reputable university
- A CV that demonstrates what you’re passionate about
- A natural passion for business research and an inherent curiosity
- Comfortable with high levels of phone activity speaking to business leaders
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- The ability to differentiate yourself to stand out in a competitive market
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional business environment
- A company where the culture is one of transparency, honesty and support
- You blaze your own path at Hanson Wade, no restrictive graduate scheme if you have the potential we'll make sure it's seen
- World-class training and career development programs
- Unlimited career opportunities
- A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
- Flexible working location - you decide where you are most productive
- Regular social events
- Access to Social clubs - Book club, Running, Chess, 5 aside, Netball, Chilli, and more
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice-yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate successful projects
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Learning budget
- Charity Days
£23,000 Base OTE £10,000 - £15,000