Due to company growth, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Experience Coordinator with a “can-do” attitude to join our growing Customer Delivery team here at Hanson Wade.
Hanson Wade specialises in producing and delivering conferences within the Life Science, Construction and HR industries. The post holder will be the first point of contact for our internal and external customers, supporting the business cross functionally using a combination of face to face, phone and email skills.
Putting the customer at 'the heart of we do' you will be working across a wide range of products, there will be plenty of flexibility and ample opportunity to learn and develop new skills along the way. This role would suit someone with a passion for delivering excellent service and who will go the extra mile to deliver industry leading customer experience.
In addition to this there will be opportunities to develop your understanding in Customer Experience. You will work closely with your team collating, analysing and reporting on customer feedback and data. Striving to enhance the Voice of the Customer within business you will have opportunities to develop a thorough understanding of our customers and drive the appropriate level of audience segmentation bringing to life a more personalised customer experience.
- Answer all inbound calls and follow up with voicemails received out of hours
- Manage the Customer Service mailbox
- Directing and allocating customer enquiries throughout the business appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting on Customer Service and Customer Experience projects.
- Supporting Event Delivery in busy periods.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a passion for delivering a great customer service
- Experience working with customers of all different levels of seniority
- Must have organisational experience at a professional level
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Will be highly efficient and have an organised approach to your workload
- Will have the ability to work well under pressure and deal with high work volumes
- Will be able to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
- Will be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Will have experience in customer complaint management
- Flexible working
- Monthly Awards and Social Events
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Busy and active social calendar
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Annual learning budget
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus