This role is the perfect first step on your Product Management career, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our product meets their needs.
Beacon Targeted Therapies is a fast-growing business intelligence data product for the life sciences industry. We are a SaaS product used by some of the largest pharmaceutical companies and most innovative Biotechs working to find cures for cancers. Our products accelerate the development of cutting-edge drugs such as CAR-Ts and Immunotherapies. We have found our product-market fit and are now on the hunt for the right candidate to join us as a Product Analyst. This role will work closely alongside our Product Owner and be instrumental in scaling the product to match our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to our Beacon Product Owner, the Product Associate will be working closely with our internal research, sales, and marketing teams, as well as our external partners. You will help improve internal processes, make more sense of our data, find ways to optimise our customer experience and ultimately help transform Beacon into a next-generation SaaS product – imbued with cutting-edge technologies.
Whilst this is not a technical role; you need to be able to grasp and articulate technical concepts. We are looking for someone with amazing analytical skills able to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment!
Here is what we would like you to do:
- Derive insight from large amounts of data to make better informed product decisions
- Help analyse existing processes and find ways to improve them
- Think of ways we can leverage automation to reduce time spent on tasks
- Run small proof of concepts to quickly test the value of future changes
- Build dashboards and reports to help manage and communicate product metrics
- Help manage the resolution and deployment of bug fixes
- Keep up to date on new and relevant technologies to put us at the leading edge
- Work closely with our offshore developers to ensure product milestones are met
- Input into the prioritisation of features in our backlog
- Help manage operational tasks for our business as usual processes
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure any new features are of the highest quality before reaching our customers
- Liaise with internal clients including our sales, marketing, and research colleagues
This is what you will have already:
- A STEM, Computer Science or other degree related to information technology
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- A passion for technology
- A keen eye for innovation and improvement
- Coding experience would be a plus (though it is not part of the job)
- Flexible working
- Monthly Awards and Social Events
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Busy and active social calendar
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Annual learning budget
£23,000 + Bonus