Are you interested in helping scientists accelerate the development of cutting edge treatments that are revolutionising global medicine? Hanson Wade is looking for a full-time researcher to help develop its fast-growing software-as-a-service Beacon database of preclinical and clinical drug development intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for curating and maintaining data and intelligence for cutting edge therapeutics in the Beacon database. This means monitoring and analysing a wide range of data and intelligence sources ranging from scientific journals and clinical trials through to investor presentations and conferences in order to make sure that Beacon data is comprehensive, robust and current.
Hanson Wade is a fast-growing knowledge services business based on London, England which specialises in creating disruptive information products drawn from the collective experience of leading scientists. Our Beacon data and intelligence services are highly regarded by the world’s biggest and best drug developers including Merck, Astra Zeneca, Abbvie, Genentech and many, many more.
What’s the Job?
- Identify and analyse the most relevant information from a range of sources for Beacon and its users
- Maintain and control content quality on an ongoing basis
- Keep up to date with scientific developments in the field
- Create insightful data analysis and visualizations that are valued and trusted by our customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders ranging from customers and prospects to key opinion leaders and colleagues who work on Hanson Wade’s portfolio of sister conferences and meetings
- You will be part of a global network of life science researchers working on dynamic, fast growing products in exciting, cutting edge life science areas
- Overseas travel would be potentially required in this role (subject to any ongoing restrictions)
What attributes will you need?
- Master’s degree in a life science or a relevant subject
- Proven ability to deal with complex life science concepts
- Knowledge of cancer and cancer biology would be particularly useful
- Previous experience in a research role and/or data-oriented role is desirable but not essential
- Good project and people management skills that can be applied to colleagues and customers
- A results-oriented outlook, with a passion for about delivering value and impact
- You will need to be curious and proactive
- Flexible working
- Monthly Awards and Social Events
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Busy and active social calendar
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Overseas travel
- Annual learning budget
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus