Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work?
Did you love what you studied but don’t necessarily want a career in it... realise that you are more target driven and looking for a more commercial role?
We are looking for high achieving graduates in Life Sciences. If you are looking for a role with great earning potential, rapid career progression, a great environment with like-minded people and a 1st class training and development programme then please apply below.
What you’ll do:
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for demonstrating the value of Hanson Wade conferences and selling delegate places on a broad range of conferences across our life sciences portfolio. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current challenges and objectives and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business & personal goals.
The harder you work the bigger the rewards. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially £40K in your second year. The on-target earnings (OTE) is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many exceeding the OTE within their first 12 months in Delegate Sales.
Success in the Delegate Acquisition Executive role can lead to progression opportunities into senior sales, management or sponsorship sales in the first 12 months of your career at Hanson Wade.
You’ll join our 3 week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll have achieved a 2:1 degree or above
- You’ll aim to beat any target set and want to develop yourself professionally
- Hardworking nature and ambition
- You’ll thrive in a Commercial Environment
- Ability to think quickly under pressure
- You’ll be eager to learn
- Confidence when speaking to C-Level executives
- Eligibility to Work in the UK
£22,000 Basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of £35,000.
Actual Average Bonus & Commission (not including basic salary) for:
- Year 2 – £24,347
- Year 1 – £21,343
26 Promotions in Delegate Acquisition in 2020
- 4 promotions to management roles
- 22 promotions in senior sales roles
- 5 internal promotions to Sponsorship Sales
- 4 internal promotions to Beacon Sales & Research
- 2 internal promotions to Production
- Monthly Awards and Social Events
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Busy and active social calendar
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Annual learning budge
- Flexible working
Hanson Wade is an amazing company to work for. But don’t take our word for it. Our Glassdoor rating makes us one of the leading employers in the country – check out the reviews for yourself